Download Call for Show & Tell Demos PDF
April 11, 2014
Show & Tell is a special event organized during the conference, where participants are given the opportunity to demonstrate their most recent progress, developments or innovation tracks, and interact with the conference attendees in an informal way, such as a talk, a poster, a mockup, a demo, or any adapted format of their own choice. These contributions usually (but do not have to) relate to a paper and they must highlight the innovative side of the concept.
Demonstrations must be based on innovations and fundamental research in areas of human speech production, perception, communication, and speech and language technology and systems. Demonstrations will be peer-reviewed by members of the INTERSPEECH Organizing Committee, who will judge the originality, significance, quality, and clarity of each submission. At least one author of each accepted submission must register for and attend the conference, and demonstrate the system during the Show & Tell sessions. Each accepted demonstration paper will be allocated 2 pages in the conference proceeding.
- Papers must be in English and no longer than two (2) pages, together with optional multimedia content.
- All submitted proposals must adhere to the format and style specified in the INTERSPEECH 2014 authors' kit which will be available online in December 2013.
- All Show & Tell papers submitted must be original contributions that have not been submitted to any other conference.
- Authors are invited to submit supporting data files, such as demonstration videos, to be included on the Proceedings CD-ROM if their Show & Tell paper is accepted.
- Authors are allowed to include, in the pdf proposal, links to web pages.
- Proposals should be submitted to the following e-mail address:
Full Submission Deadline April 11, 2014
Contact: Alvina Goh, ,
Show & Tell Chair
DSO National Laboratories, Singapore